We are selling shirts and hoodies for SOLVI! Ordering is open to everyone, even if you're not attending either competition. For in-person teams, merchandise will be available for pick up or to buy day-of.
Disclaimer: Pricing does not include shipping fees.
We will be updating this page throughout the coming months!
- Friday, September 17th, 2021 - Tournament Announced
- Friday, October 1st, 2021 - Registration opens via Google Form
- Saturday October 23rd, 2021 - Payment details added
- Saturday November 19th, 2021 - Team List and Event Slate Posted
- Sunday November 21st, 2021 - Regular Registration Closes
- Saturday December 18th, 2021 - Schedules Posted
- Saturday, January 15th, 2022 - Day of Competition
- Registration is still open in the Google Form above!
- If your team is registered for satellite, remember to register your team on Scilympiad.
- Each school may register up to 4 teams, and the maximum number of total teams we can host in-person is 30. There is no set maximum for the satellite format.
- The registration fee is $50 per team for the Satellite format and $100 per team for the In-Person format.
- Please mail a check payable to Clark High School Science Olympiad to 4291 Pennwood Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89102.
- On the check memo, please designate “Science O/SOLVI”.
- We only accept school checks or money order.
- A late registration fee of $25 will be applied per team being sent, on top of the $50 or $100 after Sunday, November 21st, 2021.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We are looking for event supervisors and volunteers!
- If you or anyone you know is interested in helping out with our tournament, the Google Form is linked here.
- We will be enforcing COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Teams planning to participate in the in-person tournament should expect to provide proof of vaccination and/or a negative COVID-19 test to compete.
- Tests have been posted here!
- If you are unable to access the folder with your school email please try with your personal email.